Diabetes Fitness – Manage your lifestyle
Diabetes can be complex, but you can manage its symptoms with healthful eating, physical activity, and weight management.
About the program
If you have Type I or Type II diabetes or pre-diabetic symptoms, you can exercise in a supportive environment while learning healthy behaviors for a lifetime.
Diabetes Fitness is an 8-week medically based program offering:
- Assessments at the beginning and end of the program
- Individualized exercise plan
- Two 60-minute group workout sessions per week
- A summary report provided to you and your physician
- Unlimited full access to the center and its amenities
- Transition to full membership, including a waived enrollment fee at the end of the 8 weeks
- Referral from healthcare provider.
- Completion of a diabetes nutritional education led by a registered dietitian
Feel comfortable – and confident – about exercise. Get started by calling our fitness department at one of our 3 locations.
William G. Rohrer Center for HealthFitness
2309 Evesham Rd., Voorhees, NJ 08043
Virtua Center for HealthFitness – Washington Township
239 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd., Ste. 100, Sewell, NJ 08080
Virtua Center for HealthFitness – Moorestown
401 Young Ave., Moorestown, NJ 08057
Open to the community.